Our Mission for Healthy Living
On May 26th, 2010, Michael and Sarah Adler started The Truck Patch with their first store in Mountain Home, AR. Their hope was to provide the community an opportunity to shop for healthy alternatives to conventionally, mass produced food. This idea has since spread with the opening of their second location in Jonesboro, AR on October 22, 2015. Plans are underway to open a third location in West Plains MO sometime in mid 2022.
We believe in the importance of eating organic. It is our opinion that the increased use of partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, chemicals, pesticides and artificial additives and preservatives in the general food supply is a major factor in the rise of many current day illnesses such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and obesity. We believe eating quality, organic and natural food is one of the best steps you can make to greatly improve your health. We believe if QUALITY food is a priority in your life, as it is in ours, you will feel and see the difference in YOUR life.
Our Store Values
- Improve the health of our customers by offering the highest quality organic and natural products that do not contain harmful ingredients
- Educating and delighting our customers with our incredible level of service
- Reduce our carbon footprint by supporting local sustainable agriculture whenever possible
- To create a happy, healthy and fun environment where our staff can grow professionally and personally
Our Foods contain:
- No artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, and sweeteners
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- No High fructose corn syrup
- No added MSG
Do you have any thoughts to share? Feedback? Questions or concerns? We’re here to help and reply quickly to all inquiries. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.